Thursday, October 30, 2008

Starting to get bussyyy

Maybe its the season Halloween and all,,, but Ive been getting ridiculous amounts of phone calls two days before a day before...  So crazy, I'm even freelancing for Sephora on fifth ave for Eye Envy for a few hours.  Were did all of these calls come from????   So crazy, I can't complain once your name is recognized the word is spread around...  
So lets have a re cap of tomorrow first queen Elizabeth makeup for Halloween, then Sephora were I will be freelancing, then vampire makeup, body painting of dark angels, then a leopard makeup....  Then I get to rest or maybe I will get a chance to do my makeup and get in the festivities...  See how crazy a life of a makeup artist can be....
I will definitely keep you posted with some pictures....
My mind is spinning from just thinking about tomorrow... 
Wish me luck....

And oh yeah I will see you on top..

Meagan Hester    

No comments: